« Back

Apr 23

Agenda#

  • Last Agenda
    • Donation / Sponsorship
    • Decide workflow of TODOs (kill trello / wiki)
    • Refocussing & outcomes
  • Check TODO's
  • Feedback last event by Sandro (LSCC)
  • Check organising steps for every meeting
    • Location
    • Food & Drinks
    • Promotion
    • ...
  • Programme of the Night
    • Roles of organisers
  • SoC#6
  • SoC @Mozilla
  • Pop-ups (not on agenda but arisen during meeting)

Meeting#

TODOs #

  • for SoC#5
    • Philo; bring tape
    • @ location
      • check how long it takes to deliver 10 pizzas
      • setup projector
    • create minute page @wiki DONE, it's here
    • Richard: ask Takako
    • ALL; bring usb sticks
    • Marc; comunicate to organisers meeting @5 @C4CC
    • Marc; Check Mihai done name tags
    • Marc; update SoC community on using meetup.com
    • bring menus + check area for pizzeria
    • go to tesco for beers
  • Philo; mail reminder @cyberdees mozilla meetup to discuss event in june/july
  • PENDING? Mihai write document requirements "what is a SoC project"
  • PENDING Philo write / update mentor wiki page
    • explain role of mentor
  • Philo ; responsible for git workshop
  • PENDING Marc; Hamish add 'event adding to site' howto to 'howto events' wiki page
  • Marc to bring attendance list form
  • Marc make A5 handout flyers (double sided)
  • Marc print buglist

For Next Meeting #

  • Donation
    • Money Transfer Paypall/wepay
  • Decide workflow of TODOs (kill trello / wiki)
  • Refocussing & outcomes
  • Marc Print buglist only next tech meeting
  • Feedback last event by Sandro (LSCC)

Last Agenda #

  • Donation / Sponsorship
    • Flattr button is on site (might need adjustment)
      • no so much for money, more for promo
    • Money Transfer Paypall/wepay
      • reluctance to visionon.tv account, because neutrality / independence of SoC

Check TODO's #

  • Marc make A5 handout flyers (double sided)
    • Side 1: General (4 everyone)
      • Logo
      • SoC 2 line pitch (description)
      • twitter @ + #
      • QR Code
    • Side 2: Specify for this meeting
      • Welcome!
      • how to register?
      • agenda of the day
      • date of next meeting
  • Pending Marc bring paper +scissors for wanted skills + offered skills
  • DONE Marc designs posters in document format
  • DONE Marc print poster
  • PENDING Next Meeting: donation / sponsorship
  • PENDING? Mihai Nametags arrange
  • PENDING? Marc; HOWTO page organise an event (posts on meetup.com)
    • by tomorrow
    • two event types:
      • Social
        • large scale
      • Tech
        • preferably combine 2 projects?
        • low scale targeted distribution
        • use wanted / offered
  • DONE Philo Mozilla office for SoC#6
    • DONE tweet @cyberdees
  • PENDING Marc Print buglist only next tech meeting
  • Mailing List Fix bug
    • Hamish prepares laptop and asks for help at next tech meeting
    • mailinglist & RSVP via meetup.com
    • TODO Marc; update SoC community on using meetup.com
  • PENDING Philo ; responsible for git workshop
  • PENDING Next meeting Decide workflow of TODOs
    • Kill Trello / wiki
  • PENDING? Mihai write document requirements "what is a SoC project"
  • PENDING Philo write / update mentor wiki page
    • explain role of mentor
  • DONE Everybody spreads posters
  • DONE Marc convert poster from psd -> .doc + .odf + uploads
  • DONE Marc check versioning for poster on site
    • Decided: No versioning, just uploading
  • PENDING Philo Plan outreach / promotion meeting for everyone interested
  • PENDING Marc; Hamish add 'event adding to site' howto to 'howto events' wiki page
  • Next meeting: talk about refocussing & outcomes

Check organising steps for every meeting #

  • Location: Done, clear: c4cc
  • Food & Drinks
    • bring menus + check area for pizzeria
    • go to tesco for beers
  • Promotion
    • feedback poster
  • ...

Programme of the Night #

  • Roles of organisers
    • Hosting
      • non-project owner: Marc
    • Extra hand
      • Richard: ask Takako
    • mentoring + follow up
    • Minute taking
      • Rotate between Richard / Philo / Mihai
      • preferably someone else: ask!
    • Food & Drinks
      • Philo is in charge
  • intro 2 SoC
    • bringing people together
    • community driven mentoring role / guidance
  • minutes
  • new Projects
  • food & drinks
  • Creative Colab
    • evaluate / summarize / recap
      • Question
  • closing by host

The programme #

  • from 17.00
    • organiser meeting
      • go over the roles again
        • who's talking pictures/media
        • who's making sure people register+fill up contact details form
    • Philo check pizzeria
  • 18.30
    • Arrival
    • welcome people
    • Register people to the website + meetup.com
    • Attendance list asking for people's details
  • put down chairs
  • 19.00 Start
    • Host: Marc
    • 2 min Pitch SoC
    • Introduce agenda
    • mention minutes + page link
    • pizza money + beer donation
    • Sign up websites time again
  • 19.20 Personal introduction
  • 19.30 Pizza order Philo
  • 19.40 Lightning Pitches (old) projects
    • 90 sec
    • short Q&A; 5 min
    • hard cut off limit: 10min per project!
  • 20:25 Pizza!
    • and new project pitches
  • 20:45 Creative Collaboration
    • split in 4/5/6 groups: island of collaboration
    • Change furniture setup
    • goal: What is the future of (topic per project_X)and what is the role of project_X in this?
    • Note down skills needed / TODOs on cards
    • ok for people to switch between tables
  • 21.10 Creative Collab Presentation 2 min
    • summarize future scenario and role of Project_x
    • short Q&A
  • 21.30 Closing by host
    • Thank you!
    • People learned a lot
    • next date
  • SoC#6
  • SoC @Mozilla
  • Pop-ups (not on agenda but arisen during meeting)
0 Attachments
16350 Views
Average (0 Votes)
The average rating is 0.0 stars out of 5.
Comments

Flattr this

October 17
18:43
Richard Hering updated a blog entry, Resistance Archive app.
18:04
Richard Hering wrote a new blog entry, Resistance Archive app.
17:19
August 29
FSDFS commented on a wiki page, OpenPlayer mobile app.
11:13
April 27
Hamish Campbell updated a wiki page, Newsflash.
17:23
Hamish Campbell updated a wiki page, Newsflash.
15:28
Hamish Campbell updated a wiki page, Newsflash.
15:27
February 15
Harry Wood wrote a new message board post, OpenStreetMap London.
July 24
Richard Hering updated a wiki page, OpenPlayer mobile app.
17:06
July 22
Richard Hering updated a wiki page, OpenPlayer mobile app.
13:38
Subscribe to springofcode's activities. (Opens New Window)